Wednesday 2 May 2012

lazy coooks banana walnut cupcakes

 Hello there people....I had a real fun evening yesterday..A whole bunch of friends ,my kitty party crowd (ahem)  had come over for tea...well I had invited them,it was my turn to host the party and it was great...girl bonding rocks!.I had the tea..savoury stuff catered (shame on me!!!!!!being a food blogger and all..you can't see me but I've hung my head in shame!)..that left the sweet stuff for me.I did a dark chocolate cake..and these cupcakes.These are really good and get done in a jiffy.
ze ladies in udhampur mess

INGRDS
2 cups APF(maida)
2 tsp baking pdr
50gms butter(melted)
1/4 tsp sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk
1 over ripe banana
1 tsp vanilla essence
For the topping
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder.
METHOD
1.Mix the topping ingrds together.
2.Sieve the flour with the baking pdr.
3.Put the banana,egg,milk and melted butter and essence in the blender..and blitz for a few seconds..DO NOT make a shake..it just needs a few seconds....
4.Pour the banana mix onto the flour..mix.
5.Add 1/2 the topping mix...mix again..and fill up the cupcake wrappers till 2/3.
6.Now add 1 tsp of the leftover topping on all these beauties...bake at 180degC for 15-20 mins.
7.Serve...no other beautification necessary.Cheers...girls..looking forward to many more evenings together.
sending this toshowcase-desserts.











  

15 comments:

  1. Wow looks like you all had an awesome time.and why not when the Food is so good and so is the company.many more such evenings to you.and you are right Girl bonding rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....awesome cup cakes....hope u all had a lovely evening out there....great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi had a fantastic time.cakes were out of the world.....thanx a ton......Padmini

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice combination in cupcakes... seems like u all had a great time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy muffin and seems like you had loads of fun..

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy treats. I love banana in cakes and these look excellent X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love nuts in banana cupcakes, yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  8. See, the problem with me trying to make anything with banana is that I always eat the bananas before they can become even a little ripe. I should hide them, to make me forget. Then again, I am very forgetful, I may find them again next year or something :p
    But these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So delicious topped with the nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woww... delicious and tempting muffins.. looks absolutely inviting.. thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicious and banana-walnut is always a wonderful combination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely recipe. like the nuts in banana cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a great time....love this combo in cupcakes...YUM!

    ReplyDelete